First, I wanted to congratulatejanetgurtler on the release of her debut WAITING TO SCORE from Westside Books. Janet, I’m so excited for you! I can’t wait read this one. I’ve read some of Janet’s other WIPs as her critique partner and they are all fabulous. I know Waiting To Score will be as well.
Second, congrats to Lisa McMann on her 2nd week as a NY Times Bestseller for Fade. I’ve known Lisa for a while from Backspace and adored Wake. I can’t wait to read Fade. I’m so behind on my reading!
Also, I just finished another Backsapcer’s book…AS King’s The Dust of 100 Dogs, and WOW. This book is so unique. Emer is an amazing character. I’m in the middle of writing up a review which hopefully I’ll be posting shortly.
CONTEST ROUND UP
Sarah Ockler’s is giving away 2 ARCs of Twenty Boy Summer, another book I can’t wait to read:
- For this one, you have to be on Facebook to play.
- Join the TWENTY BOY SUMMER fan page on Facebook. If you’re already a fan, you can still enter – just leave a comment here letting me know that you’re already showin’ the love!
- For more chances to win, bring a friend! If your friend joins the fan page, leave me a comment here letting me know your friend’s first name. You’ll get an extra entry for each new friend you bring to the fan page, and your friends will be entered, too!
- For yet another entry to win, post about this contest on your blog or other social network site and leave a comment here with your link.
- The contest runs from now until 11:59 PM Saturday, February 28. Two winners will be announced on March 1.
- The contest is open to anyone, anywhere. Participants under age 13 must have a parent or guardian enter for you.
Two winners will be selected from the entries at random to receive an autographed ARC (advanced review copy) of TWENTY BOY SUMMER!
Amanda Ashby, author of the upcoming Zombie Queen of Newberry High is giving away several books. Just go to her blog and comment on the various entries for your chance to win any of these below. Aside from the one I’ve already read, I’m really looking forward to reading the rest (plus the sequel to Tera’s book). Also, I think there’s still time to post this contest on your blog and email Amanda for a chance to win her new book!
Click on the book title below for a link to Amanda’s blog entry for each book so you can comment and enter.
Oh My Gods by Tera Lynn Childs. I read this book last year, and it’s a great twist on Greek mythology. I love the idea of the descendants of greek gods still existing in modern day. Who wouldn’t want to have powers?
Evermore by Alyson Noel
What are you doing still reading? Why aren’t you entering?