1. Last night I attended the Teen Author Carnival. I had a blast! The lovely
2. Tonight I’m going to Books of Wonder to see Tiger Beat perform.
| May 29th
6 – 8 pm
| TIGER BEAT RETURNS! TEEN AUTHOR ROCK SHOW
MAKING THEIR TRIUMPHANT RETURN!
3. Then later tonight I’m going to Cheryl Klein‘s and Elizabeth Bird’s kidlit drinks night. I had such a blast last time so I’m really looking forward to tonight. I’m hoping my hair cooperates. It’s nice and straight right now!
4. Saturday afternoon I’m going back to Books of Wonder for Melissa Marr’s and Kristin Cashore’s book reading/signing.
5. Then Saturday night I’m super excited for the blueboarder dinner meet up. That includes a lot of my LJ friends! And then some other fun stuff on Saturday! I can’t wait to meet everyone.
Anyway, if you’re at any of these events today or tomorrow and you see someone who is 5’0" tall with long hair and a big smile, come say hi!
I’ll do a big recap about everything after all the events are finished. I hope everyone is having a great time today. And you know, if you scored an extra copy of CATCHING FIRE you need someone to take off your hands, I will gladly help you out with that. Just saying.