1. Yesterday I wrote 7k worth of new scenes in my retelling revision. I love when you work on something all day and it doesn’t feel like work, especially after struggling a bit with this one a few months ago. Yesterday I also reordered some of the existing scenes. I think it’s coming together really nicely! I’m very excited about it! And I must thank
2. I hate moving. Just saying. I’m sort of annoyed all those wishes upon stars have not come true. Every morning I wake up and my apartment has NOT packed itself.
3. SCBWI LA is so soon! I am so excited!
4. I am going wedding dress shopping tomorrow! Eek!
5. How is everyone else’s WIPs coming along? Any fun plans this weekend? Exciting vacations? Let me know!
5.5. I won’t embed them for those that don’t want spoilers, but here are links to two clips of New Moon shown at Comic Con yesterday: