1. My SCBWI notes/recap is coming, I promise. I have been spending all my free time this week on my WIP, critiques, and wedding stuff. Sadly, this has not left a lot of time for blogging. But I’m sending the first portion of my ms to my agent next week and then I’ll have some more time to indulge on here…before I tackle the revisions for the rest of ms!
2. I FOUND MY WEDDING DRESS!!! I love it! It has everything I want! In fact, I had been eyeing this particular dress in magazines for weeks, hoping I could find a store that carried it but I didn’t know how to go about it. Then when I went to my appointment, the sales lady pulled out a dress and I was like, OMG. That’s the one! I tried it on first. Loved. But proceeded to try on about 15 more in all different styles. But I had already made my decision.
I’ll give you a hint…it’s white. I hope I didn’t spoil it too much!
3. I am super excited for Blood Promise to come out this week and Catching Fire to come out next week. I’ve already preordered both.
4. I’m seeing Alexis Bleidel’s POST GRAD tonight. Excited about that too. Love her!
5. And then this weekend I’m going wine touring and then having dinner with the future in-laws. What are you doing?