1. I’m thrilled to announce that I’ve accepted an offer of representation from Sarah LaPolla at Curtis Brown! I’m so excited about her revision ideas and her enthusiasm for the manuscript (and my WIP!). I’ll post more details on Monday!
2. I’m less thrilled that I have to work this weekend which kills my Harry Potter-watching plans. This means my parents will get stuck seeing it with me when I’m home for Thanksgiving break. The boy and I were going to do our first joint Thanksgiving together as a married couple but that went out the window when he took off from work all week and I have to work through Wednesday. So, we’re still going our separate ways for this holiday. I’m sure eventually this will have to change.
3. If you happen to watch the Food Network and see a promo for Worst Cooks of America, I created all the graphics for the commercial campaign! I think one of the spots starts airing today.
4. My nanowrimo WIP is going really well. I passed the 50k mark a few days ago. I’ve been aiming for 3k a day but the last few days I only managed 2k thanks to not getting home from work until after 10pm every day. I’m beyond excited to write the next scene on tap! It’s a scene that came to me in the middle of the night a few months ago and I got out of bed to outline it. I’ve been waiting to write it ever since!
5. Last night I was so excited to get home and watch Vampire Diaries only to remember that it’s on hiatus! This is not okay. I think I need to stare at a photo of Damon for an hour to make up for it.