This is what I see outside my window:
And this is what I see in my head:
Other things that exist only in my head:
- Before I chose my husband, I was in an intense love triangle between him and a vampire
- I have terrific abs
- My apartment cleans itself
- Before I started working as a graphic designer, I fought demons/aliens/zombies/unicorns/etc as my unpaid job. Chosen ones are rarely paid. But I did master some cool combat moves.
- I go to the gym 7 days a week
- I have unlimited space on my DVR and unlimited time in the day to watch
- New episodes of My So-Called Life, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sailor Moon, and Veronica Mars with the original cast start airing tonight
- My metabolism allows me to eat chocolate for every meal
- I teleport to work
- When I need to do laundry, I just twitch my nose ala Bewitched.
- If I make a plot mistake in my WIP, I don’t revise to fix it. Instead I time travel back to before I made the mistake and write it correctly the second time.
- My apartment is like the tents in Harry Potter, on the outside it appears to be a one-bedroom but it magically expands to the size of a mansion inside
This is why I’m a writer. Life would be boring if I had to live it as it really is.
What exists only in your head?