1. I’ve been outlining a new book. I love love love this brainstorming phase. There are all these possibilities: characters to shape and mold, first love to experience–both between the characters and between me and the book, plots that can go in any direction. I’ve been having fun tracking several different plot lines to see where they could take me. This exercise has been great because it’s helped me see that my original plot idea wasn’t BIG enough to carry through the book. And then I came up with a new plot that was Too Big for just one book. I’m now playing Goldilocks to find the one that’s just right.
2. I’ve also been revising another book of mine that’s almost ready. It’s amazing how many times I can read it and still adore it. And how it surprises me every time I read it. Or maybe that’s just me being forgetful.
3. Another thing I’ve been doing is updating this website, installing a few new nifty plug-ins (now this blog is mobile device friendly!) and trying to no avail to fix the damn tag cloud in my sidebar that will not confirm to the sidebar’s width no matter what I do.
4. My new fave past time is teaching the baby tricks. She’s mastered high fiving, clapping, and sleeping. YES, SLEEPING. I know, right?
5. Watching the Lizzie Bennet diaries. I’m late to the game on this one. But a marathon weekend of watching and I’m all caught up on the 8+ hours of content. In related news: I am in love with their Mr. Darcy.